WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY CONTENT AND I USALLY POST OFTEN.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Black ops 2 Prestige Emblems



                       Black ops 2 Prestige emblems
 Black ops 2 is almost here so I wanted to compare the prestige emblems to other cods. Black ops did a good job in my opinion making creative interesting prestige logos. They all are distinct and can be easily told apart.




Modern warfare 2 and 3 both have in my opinion terrible prestige emblems they all look like strange shapes with lots of points. Its hard to tell what they are at times and it feels like a lack of any creativity.


         Black ops 2 has released its prestige emblems and I must say these look bad ass.
Now you might notice that there are 11 emblems and if you don't already know black ops 2 has 10 prestiges that 11 emblem is for level 55 of prestige ten. Must I also add the last prestige is the must bad ass of them all. With the three following prestiges impaled on blades

No comments:

Post a Comment